The Institut Valencià de Cultura, a public entity of the Generalitat Valenciana domiciled at Plaza del Ayuntamiento 17, 46002 in Valencia, guarantees compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations and Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: INSTITUT VALENCIÀ DE CULTURA, with CIF / NIF: Q9655132J, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: PLAZA AYUNTAMIENTO 17, 46002-VALENCIA
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
Delegation of Data Protection of the Generalitat
Data Protection Officer
Vicent Andreu Navarro
Deputy Delegate for Data Protection of the instrumental public sector
Maria Dolores Andrés Mundina
Ministry of Participation, Transparency, Cooperation and Democratic Quality
Paseo de la Alameda, 16. 46010 Valencia
- Generalitat: email@example.com
- Public sector: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing about him.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In that case, the ENTITY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new PROCESSING MANAGER (not to the interested party and at the request of the same).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter to INSTITUT VALENCIÀ DE CULTURA, PLAZA AYUNTAMIENTO 17, 46002-VALENCIA or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In the case of commercial communications via e-mail or equivalent means, the user gives his express consent for the sending of advertising through said means.
In the registration procedure of the Directory of Professionals of the Valencian Community, the user gives his express consent for the publication of his contact details in said directory, access to which will be free and whose purpose is to promote the meeting between professionals in the audiovisual sector and potential employers.
In the registration procedure on the website of the Circuit Cultural Valencià, the user gives his express consent for the free exchange of information relating to partners, companies and artists registered within the website, whose purpose is to provide a working tool to the municipalities of the Circuit Cultural Valencià and the companies that offer their proposals. The results of such collaboration will be made public in an annual report that will be published on the web. The registration procedure implies the express consent of users to participate with their data in the aforementioned report.
The IVC undertakes not to use the data collected in the directory and on the website of the Circuit Cultural Valencià for any use other than that indicated, to fulfil its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organisational and security measures necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided; consequently, the IVC reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may be taken in law.